Looking for information specific to your area? Try the Blog Locator.
Having trouble finding your local Police Station? Try the Station Locator.
The NHWQ blog is not to be used as an alternative means of reporting crimes or other offences.
Report An Incident
- Locate your local police station using the Station Locator.
- Emergency 000
– If a crime is happening now
– When a life is threatened
– When the event is time critical, for example a fire
– or there is a likelihood of the suspected offenders in the area.
- Policelink 131 444
For non-urgent crimes and incidents think Policelink. As an alternative to phoning 131 444, you can complete forms in your own time online. A Policelink Client Service Officer will reply to you via e-mail with a Police reference number or confirmation.
- Crime Stoppers 1800 333 000
The Crime Stoppers program provides an avenue for the community as a whole to assist police to solve crimes and ultimately make our State a safer place. To report information on a crime you can fill out our online form or call Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.
- State Emergency Service 132 500
- Bureau Of Meteorology 1300 659 219
- Traffic Information 13 19 40
- GraffitiSTOP 1300 472 334
For animal emergencies call 1300 852 188 or for injured wildlife 1300 264625 (1300 animal).
- Lifeline 131 114
For loss of supply 136 262. For reporting dangerous situation 131 962.